P.Cesare Barolo’19 0.75l14.5%
Nogaršot: Well-structured and harmonious with soft tannins and well-balanced berry flavour. The wine has aged for 36 months, 30% of the wine in French barriques and the remaining 70% in French oak barrels of 20–50 hl.
Aromāts: Elegant and rich with a sense of sweet spices, dried rose petals and violets, cherries, herbs, cloves and liquorice root.
Produkta apraksts: A full-bodied, well-structured, harmonious Italian red wine with soft tannins and well-balanced fruitiness. 30% of the wine is aged for 36 months in French barriques and the remaining 70% for the same period in 20-50 hl French oak barrels. The aroma is elegant and rich, with notes of sweet spices, dried rose flowers, violets, cherries, herbs, cloves and licorice root. Made from 100% Nebbiolo grapes.
Krāsa: Ruby red.
Alkohola procents: 14.5%
Izcelsmes valsts: Itālija
Vīnogulāju šķirne: 100% Nebbiolo
Pasniegšanas temperatūra: 18 °C - 20 °C